My friend wanted a Zed script so I just put one together since the one in downloads section doesn't really work at all. This works for him and was made for his needs, so I probably won't be modifying it for requests unless it's something really beneficial. Thought I might as well post it here for everyone to use if you want it.
It's designed for Zed who maxes E first:
Q > W > Max E > Max Q > Max W
It will always use E if an enemy is within range of you, your W clone or your R clone.
Space -> Combo
R > W > E (from auto) > Q> Attack. Or W > E (from auto) > Q > Attack if cannot use R.
If you have ult ready, W will NOT be used to close the gap to target since you will want the damage. If you don't have ult ready, then W will be used to close the gap if needed.
X -> Harass
This is the one that needs a little explaining.
Early when you only have Q, it will just use Q with movement prediction.
When you learn W and it's not on cooldown, it will only harass once your W is in range for you to use E and you have energy for it. Harass becomes W > E (from auto) > Q.
Harass will not teleport to clone and does not attack.
Will not cast W to harass unless you have energy to follow with E.
It works like this because Q hits like a wet noodle when you're not levelling it, so W > Q is useless harass. You want clone in range for E, that shit hurts.
- Uses Botrk and BWC
- Combo will use clones to teleport to if they're closer to your target than you are. That includes both W and R clones.
- Can enable MoveToMouse while doing combo
- Harass is designed for you to hold the key while you farm! Just hold it and farm, it'll do the rest.
- Text on target saying "Not Enough Energy" or "Enough Energy". If you ult when the text says "Not Enough Energy", you won't be able to do your full combo.
- Circles around target and range etc with options to disable
- Target Selector is set to LowHPPriority, and will target any champion you select. Disable that if you don't want it.
- Added additional checks to ensure harass doesn't double cast W for some people
- No longer uses auto E over a dead enemy