Photo

[Paid] Sida's Auto Carry - Reborn (Latest: r89.3)

last hit orbwalk adc carry jungle minion last hit last hit script orbwalk script

Best Answer Sida , 27 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

Reborn is currently FREE TO USE while we perform server maintenance :)

90% Working (Patch 5.4)

Known Issues (Need BoL Update):

Gnar mega form, Nidalee skills, hybrid champs (Jayce etc), attacking Kayle/Trynd ult, Tristana E

Links

2c4d6139e7.pngc41d8820ac.png8c5331fed1.pngc5828fe056.png6716dbe5f1.png

Help & Support
Bugsplat? | "Please wait..."? | Error in chat? | Auth (push) problem? | Payment issue?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
14520 replies to this topic

#4161 DragonSlayerVayne

DragonSlayerVayne

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

I'm having problems with Ezreal.. 

I have his Q & W enabled in-game settings but it still don't work...

Also the Farming does need some work.

Apart from that amazing script. :)

My Vayne has mad skills.

Want to see?  :huh:

#4162 popnik90

popnik90

Subscriber

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

For issues relating to licenses and general script support, please check:

http://botoflegends....-support-topic/

For issues relating to HWID resets please check:

http://botoflegends....rn-hwid-resets/

This thread is for issues related to the scripts functionality such as bugs or improvements.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being away for a while, needed a little break after the giant update I released recently.

It seems something might be off with the last hit update packet since the new patch. I'll look into it. I didn't want to do a load of work for 4.0 only for everything to change again in 4.1 as it always does.

As for this flash issue I cannot reproduce it ever. I need someone who is able to reproduce it reliably to give me details on how to do it so I can work on fixing it. I've spent hours in customs in the past orbwalking and using flash, dashes etc and it simply never stops.

Can you do the laneclear as A-click priority lasthit , please? :)

Sorry,  my english is very bad

#4163 Benito18

Benito18

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

im sure you are also silver

sure thing           446b1539ad.jpg and this is my smurf...

#4164 SergioMiguel

SergioMiguel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Iam getting this , anyone ? What i need to do ?

Attached Files

#4165 cyberlol

cyberlol

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

What is the flash issue people are mentioning? I may have the same problem...

I have noticed that when I am in a teamfight and I try to flash somewhere with autocarry on, it flashes in place. Not sure if it's me being neglegant or a bug.

3126ba39a3.png

#4166 random919

random919

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:13 PM

sida needs to update all his packet headers as they were changed

#4167 Elo Booster

Elo Booster

Subscriber

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

farming suck as fuck. Can you just add option to last hit without prediction? It can help

#4168 Big Mikey

Big Mikey

Subscriber

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:35 AM

farming suck as fuck. Can you just add option to last hit without prediction? It can help

Yeh it seems like the last hitting was better when it didnt use prediction.  

Early game csing as adc last hits about 20 health too early so it misses the last hit.  

QR6nxt1.png

Evadeee - Sac:Reborn - Activator - ProSeries - Syndra/Orianna/Xerath by Honda7

Ty Pathogen for the Signature <3

#4169 lqchaye

lqchaye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

Excuse me, why I is not recycled script activation, have been waiting in the F9 are not allowed to, I have to operatefully in accordance with the procedures, what is the reason!

Attached Files

#4170 cyberlol

cyberlol

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:20 AM

Excuse me, why I is not recycled script activation, have been waiting in the F9 are not allowed to, I have to operatefully in accordance with the procedures, what is the reason!

u wot m8

3126ba39a3.png

#4171 lqchaye

lqchaye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

What do you mean? You know, M8, I don't know, I only know that the waiting had not suggested any way in the F9,cannot be activated!

Attached Files

#4172 yol0swaG

yol0swaG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:54 AM

best sentence i've ever read, i understood 0% of it. had to say that. and sorry, don't know what is causing your problem. it might be a firewall blocking the http request from sac:reborn

#4173 lqchaye

lqchaye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

I ask this question should be how to solve. I didn't openthe firewall, I Chinese user, so I don't know how to do, nowloading not to revive the script!

Attached Files

#4174 cyberlol

cyberlol

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

I ask this question should be how to solve. I didn't openthe firewall, I Chinese user, so I don't know how to do, nowloading not to revive the script!

China probably blocked it.

3126ba39a3.png

#4175 lqchaye

lqchaye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:27 AM

I close the firewall or could not be loaded, do not know how to do, please give a correct solution always wait fornot allowing the step is not activated by F9!

Can you give me a HTTP website address, if can visit a HTTP, you can add that, to me, I went to do the test, I canclimb over the access not to activate it

Attached Files

#4176 Bowser

Bowser

Subscriber

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

I have a bug to report. I was playing with Vayne, and when I hold the Lane Clear key it tries to attack my own team wards (tested 5 times with my trinket). Do you guys have idea why?

About the last update, farm is really bad :( It misses every single Siege Minion, and it's farming like a Revamped. But the orbwalking, OMG, still perfect. Seriously, I doubt that Uzi or Piglet can Orbwalk better than this, I can't imagine how it could be improved. Orbwalking is 10/10. So, Sida, take a look at farming when you have some extra time, if you want.

For those who still in doubt about donate to Reborn or not. I have to say: worth every single cent.

#4177 lqchaye

lqchaye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:00 AM

I've been using VPN IP to America, and then log oncustom games, continue to follow the steps of work, or the results of such, cannot activate, why ah, this is not thewhite bought? I have also shut down the firewall

Attached Files

#4178 Felon

Felon

Sexy beast.

• Moderators
  • 5,650 posts
  • LocationThe basement.

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

China probably blocked it.

There is a reasonable chance it has, but there are alot of chinese users though.

If you PM me messages without private info and are related to SAC Reborn, prepare to be ignored, there is a topic made for that, READ it, and USE it!!!

8df2edd1ca.png2c4d6139e7.pngc41d8820ac.png8c5331fed1.pngc5828fe056.png6716dbe5f1.png

Spoiler

#4179 ImMonster

ImMonster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:28 AM

For issues relating to licenses and general script support, please check:

http://botoflegends....-support-topic/

For issues relating to HWID resets please check:

http://botoflegends....rn-hwid-resets/

This thread is for issues related to the scripts functionality such as bugs or improvements.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being away for a while, needed a little break after the giant update I released recently.

It seems something might be off with the last hit update packet since the new patch. I'll look into it. I didn't want to do a load of work for 4.0 only for everything to change again in 4.1 as it always does.

As for this flash issue I cannot reproduce it ever. I need someone who is able to reproduce it reliably to give me details on how to do it so I can work on fixing it. I've spent hours in customs in the past orbwalking and using flash, dashes etc and it simply never stops.

I take all time this bug, with a ali ward script stop working, don't moved, don't orbwalking etc.

Edited by ImMonster, 20 January 2014 - 06:31 AM.

#4180 cyberlol

cyberlol

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

I've been using VPN IP to America, and then log oncustom games, continue to follow the steps of work, or the results of such, cannot activate, why ah, this is not thewhite bought? I have also shut down the firewall

You're gonna have to contact support or something.

3126ba39a3.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: last, hit, orbwalk, adc, carry, jungle, minion, last hit, last hit script, orbwalk script

5 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Beautiful, Trust, gosurisor