Photo

[Auto Carry Plugin] Kassadin - The Void Walker (Best Plugin for him)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

#1 Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4628 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:01 AM

4mTRb.png

Features:

--         - Auto Carry Mode:                                                                         

--                - Customizable Combo                                                                
--                       Smartly uses R (Enable "Use R As A Gap Closer")                              
--                              If Target is not in R range, will cast R towards target to get in     
--                              range to be able to cast Q.                                           
--                              If Target is in R range, will cast R ontop of the Target.            
--                       Casts Q to damage and silence the Target.                                    
--                       Casts W if in Auto Attack range.                                             
--                       Casts E if ready and in range to maximize damage.                            
--         - Mixed Mode:                                                                              
--                - If Target is in range and harass mode enabled, Kassadin will harass with Q.       
--         - Last Hit & Lane Clear:                                                                   
--                - Will last hit with Q if enabled.                                                  
--                - Will cast W before attacking if enabled.                                          
--                - Will clear lane with E if enabled.   
--         - Misc:                                                                                    
--                - Cancel Blitz Grabs                                                                
--                        If you get pulled by a Blitzcrank then Kassadin will use R to escape.       
--                - Auto Silence Channelled Spells
--                        If an enemy casts a channelled spell in range then you will cast Q on them                                                                                     
--                                                                                                    
--         - Shift Menu:                                                                              
--                - [Cast Options]                                                                   
--                       -  Auto Cast [KEY]                                                           
--                              - Will cast desired spell if toggled on.                              
--                       -  Use R As A Gap Closer                                                     
--                              - If out of range to cast Q, Kassadin will cast R to gain ground.     
--                - [Kill Steal Options]                                                              
--                       - Auto Kill Steal                                                            
--                       - Use R (Extra DMG/Gap Closer)                                               
--                              - If out of range to cast Q then Kassadin will cast R to gain ground. 
--                              - If in range to cast Q then Kassadin will cast R for extra damage.   
--                              - If in range to cast Q and killable, Kassadin will use R to KS.      
--                - [Misc Options]                                                                    
--                       - Cancel Blitz Grabs                                                         
--                              - If a Blitzcrank grabs you then you will instantly use R away        
--                       - Minimum Mana to Farm/harass                                                
--                              - Using percentages, Kassadin will not cast to Farm/harass unless     
--                                his mana percentage is greater than this.                           
--                       - Cast R if enemies > This value                                             
--                              - If the amount of enemies is greater than the value it will not use R
--                       - Auto Silence Channelled Spells                                             
--                              - Will auto silence channelled spells for more control                
--                - [Harras Options]                                                                  
--                       - Auto harass w/ Q                                                           
--                              - If Kassadin's mana is greater than Minimum Mana then he will harass 
--                                with Q.                                                             
--                       -  Use R As A Gap Closer                                                     
--                              - If out of range to cast Q, Kassadin will cast R to gain ground.     
--                - [Farm Options]                                                                    
--                       - Auto Farm w/ Q                                                             
--                              - If Kassadin's mana is greater than Minimum Mana then he will farm   
--                                with Q.                                                             
--                       - Auto Cast E before farming                                                
--                              - If Kassadin's mana is greater than Minimum Mana then he will cast   
--                                E before attacking.                                                 
--                       - Auto Clear Lane w/ E                                                      
--                              - If Kassadin's mana is greater than Minimum Mana then he will farm   
--                                with E.                                                       

Known Bugs:

If target mode is not on "Near Mouse" and using Mixed More or Auto Carry mode (with Gap Closer enabled) then you may experience the script using R towards a target not desired by your brain.

If you have turned on Auto Leveling and then turned it off you will still auto level the spells (Reported bug). Tested and received no bugs. Script working fine.

Q&A:

Q. Does this script require Sida's Auto Carry?

A. Yes it does.

Q. What version of SAC does it work for?

A. Revamped.

Q. Will this plugin always be free?

A. Like all of my script released. Yes.

Download:

Save as: SidasAutoCarryPlugin - Kassadin.lua

How to save plugins: Link

Beta: N/A.

Change Log:

Chapter 1:

- Release of the plugin.

Chapter 2:
- Added a check to see if target is dead or not.

Chapter 3:
- Will attempt to kill steal with R if in range. 
- Added an option to not cast R if X amount of enemies are in range.
- Farm with E (Lane Clear mode only).
- Added option to use W when last hitting (increased damage).
- Will silence channelled spells (Only if they casted in range first). 

- Beta: N/A.

Credits:

Viktor - Helping me with testing.

Sida - Creator of Auto Carry.

Username - Creator of the Anti-Blitz script.

Klokje - Power Interrupt.

4mTRb.png

Public Repo: https://github.com/L...ot/LegendSeries

Please acknowledge that I do not offer general BoL support (ask a Moderator for that).

c294634ad6.png

Donation Stuff:

Spoiler

#2 Benito18

Benito18

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

Thank you for this, the other one was kind of outdated, thanks again!

#3 theasianginger

theasianginger

SCAMMER.COM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

Testing this right now,

question, in ur sig about Lucian, what u tryin to say? you think Lucian is OP/Bad? or am I missing the mark completely? lol 

SCAMMER.COM

#4 Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4628 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Thank you for this, the other one was kind of outdated, thanks again!

No Problem :)

Testing this right now,

question, in ur sig about Lucian, what u tryin to say? you think Lucian is OP/Bad? or am I missing the mark completely? lol 

It was a somewhat racist joke >.> Not to be taken seriously though.

Please acknowledge that I do not offer general BoL support (ask a Moderator for that).

c294634ad6.png

Donation Stuff:

Spoiler

#5 schabba

schabba

Subscriber

• Subscriber
  • 1342 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

Q&A:

A. What version of SAC does it work for?

Q. Revamped.

reported.

#6 Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4628 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

reported.

Oh god.. I'm an idiot.

c294634ad6.png

Donation Stuff:

Spoiler

#7 theasianginger

theasianginger

SCAMMER.COM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

Works VERY well, 

few things though, i'm noticing it does not FARM with abilities

i'm not an avid kass player, so i'm working on various builds etc 

SCAMMER.COM

#8 Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4628 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

Works VERY well, 

few things though, i'm noticing it does not FARM with abilities

i'm not an avid kass player, so i'm working on various builds etc 

I will add the option to farm with E+R later.

Currently it will farm with Q if you have it toggled on (through shift menu, off by default) and if you are holding down the Last Hit (X by default) or Lane Clean (V by Default) key.

c294634ad6.png

Donation Stuff:

Spoiler

#9 psykopunkz31

psykopunkz31

Subscriber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Legit. Works Perfect for me.

#10 Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4628 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Legit. Works Perfect for me.

Of course it does =D

c294634ad6.png

Donation Stuff:

Spoiler

#11 Ryze

Ryze

Useless Flamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

@up no, it doesnt, its using R and E even enemy is already dead.

#12 Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4628 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:18 PM

@up no, it doesnt, its using R and E even enemy is already dead.

Forgot to add check if target is dead or not. Will add this when I get back home.

Added Beta option. Just untested as I'm in college.

Changes:

Beta:

Checks to see if target is dead or not.

c294634ad6.png

Donation Stuff:

Spoiler

#13 Viktor

Viktor

Dodging bombs in Israel with Evadeee atm.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

I love you.

The middle east sucks, hello again.

#14 pqmailer

pqmailer

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3799 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

function ChatPrinting()
PrintChat("<font color='#C80046'>K</font><font color='#C70027'>a</font><font color='#C80005'>s</font><font color='#C71C00'>s</font><font color='#C83900'>a</font><font color='#C75400'>d</font><font color='#C86D00'>i</font><font color='#C88800'>n</font><font color='#C7A400'> </font><font color='#C7C500'>P</font><font color='#A8C800'>l</font><font color='#88C800'>u</font><font color='#6AC700'>g</font><font color='#4BC800'>i</font><font color='#2AC800'>n</font><font color='#04C700'> </font><font color='#00C822'>-</font><font color='#00C744'> </font><font color='#00C863'>C</font><font color='#00C781'>r</font><font color='#00C8A0'>e</font><font color='#00C8C2'>a</font><font color='#00ABC8'>t</font><font color='#008EC8'>e</font><font color='#0073C8'>d</font><font color='#005AC7'> </font><font color='#003FC7'>b</font><font color='#0023C8'>y</font><font color='#0002C8'> </font><font color='#2000C8'>P</font><font color='#3F00C8'>a</font><font color='#5D00C8'>i</font><font color='#7C00C8'>n</font><font color='#9D00C8'>.</font>")
PrintChat("<font color='#C80046'>G</font><font color='#C8002D'>r</font><font color='#C80013'>e</font><font color='#C80900'>a</font><font color='#C82300'>t</font><font color='#C83A00'> </font><font color='#C75000'>C</font><font color='#C86500'>r</font><font color='#C87A00'>e</font><font color='#C79000'>d</font><font color='#C8A700'>i</font><font color='#C8C200'>t</font><font color='#B1C800'>s</font><font color='#97C800'> </font><font color='#7EC800'>t</font><font color='#66C800'>o</font><font color='#4DC800'> </font><font color='#33C800'>R</font><font color='#15C800'>a</font><font color='#00C70A'>v</font><font color='#00C829'>e</font><font color='#00C744'>n</font><font color='#00C75D'>/</font><font color='#00C776'>V</font><font color='#00C88E'>i</font><font color='#00C8A8'>k</font><font color='#00C8C3'>t</font><font color='#00B0C7'>o</font><font color='#0097C8'>r</font><font color='#0081C8'> </font><font color='#006CC7'>f</font><font color='#0057C7'>o</font><font color='#0042C8'>r</font><font color='#002BC8'> </font><font color='#0012C8'>t</font><font color='#0900C8'>e</font><font color='#2400C8'>s</font><font color='#3D00C8'>t</font><font color='#5600C8'>i</font><font color='#6E00C8'>n</font><font color='#8800C8'>g</font><font color='#A400C8'>.</font>")
end

made me lol hard :D however i'll use this if i decide to try kassa again (<- worst kassa euw)

How to submit a bug report:
http://botoflegends....t-a-bug-report/

Pro Series: Marksman (You can download them here since the website is down):
https://www.dropbox....8ilZEBfyDcNCJaa

#15 Username

Username

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

Was surprised to see my name in the Credits :) 

Gj on this

#16 Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4628 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

I love you.

I know you do baby =3

function ChatPrinting()
PrintChat("<font color='#C80046'>K</font><font color='#C70027'>a</font><font color='#C80005'>s</font><font color='#C71C00'>s</font><font color='#C83900'>a</font><font color='#C75400'>d</font><font color='#C86D00'>i</font><font color='#C88800'>n</font><font color='#C7A400'> </font><font color='#C7C500'>P</font><font color='#A8C800'>l</font><font color='#88C800'>u</font><font color='#6AC700'>g</font><font color='#4BC800'>i</font><font color='#2AC800'>n</font><font color='#04C700'> </font><font color='#00C822'>-</font><font color='#00C744'> </font><font color='#00C863'>C</font><font color='#00C781'>r</font><font color='#00C8A0'>e</font><font color='#00C8C2'>a</font><font color='#00ABC8'>t</font><font color='#008EC8'>e</font><font color='#0073C8'>d</font><font color='#005AC7'> </font><font color='#003FC7'>b</font><font color='#0023C8'>y</font><font color='#0002C8'> </font><font color='#2000C8'>P</font><font color='#3F00C8'>a</font><font color='#5D00C8'>i</font><font color='#7C00C8'>n</font><font color='#9D00C8'>.</font>")
PrintChat("<font color='#C80046'>G</font><font color='#C8002D'>r</font><font color='#C80013'>e</font><font color='#C80900'>a</font><font color='#C82300'>t</font><font color='#C83A00'> </font><font color='#C75000'>C</font><font color='#C86500'>r</font><font color='#C87A00'>e</font><font color='#C79000'>d</font><font color='#C8A700'>i</font><font color='#C8C200'>t</font><font color='#B1C800'>s</font><font color='#97C800'> </font><font color='#7EC800'>t</font><font color='#66C800'>o</font><font color='#4DC800'> </font><font color='#33C800'>R</font><font color='#15C800'>a</font><font color='#00C70A'>v</font><font color='#00C829'>e</font><font color='#00C744'>n</font><font color='#00C75D'>/</font><font color='#00C776'>V</font><font color='#00C88E'>i</font><font color='#00C8A8'>k</font><font color='#00C8C3'>t</font><font color='#00B0C7'>o</font><font color='#0097C8'>r</font><font color='#0081C8'> </font><font color='#006CC7'>f</font><font color='#0057C7'>o</font><font color='#0042C8'>r</font><font color='#002BC8'> </font><font color='#0012C8'>t</font><font color='#0900C8'>e</font><font color='#2400C8'>s</font><font color='#3D00C8'>t</font><font color='#5600C8'>i</font><font color='#6E00C8'>n</font><font color='#8800C8'>g</font><font color='#A400C8'>.</font>")
end

made me lol hard :D however i'll use this if i decide to try kassa again (<- worst kassa euw)

It's fun to do so why not? I highly suggest you get back into Kassa now =D

Was surprised to see my name in the Credits :)

Gj on this

You made the anti-blitz script so I had to add it in :P

I plan on making it work for anti-thresh too =D

c294634ad6.png

Donation Stuff:

Spoiler

#17 essentrick

essentrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

this is awesome. going to test.

#18 xzz

xzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

1. Kassadin has a lot of kill potential once he starts to finish his 3027_32.png. I believe sacrificing one second of cooldown and the 10 extra damage onr.pngdoesn't provide enough bonuses to overlook the very high damage increase ine.pngonce you start to level it up.
  2. e.png's slow % goes up as you level it, making ganks much more easier to pull off

This is at lv 11

Taken from: http://www.lolking.net/guides/153980

also bug: Even when you turn off autoleveling it still auto levels :P.

#19 Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4628 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

this is awesome. going to test.

Report back to me on how he plays :)

bug: Even when you turn off autoleveling it still auto levels :P.

Hmm.. Don't enable it then? =D

On a serious note: I'll look into a better method.

c294634ad6.png

Donation Stuff:

Spoiler

#20 xzz

xzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

Report back to me on how he plays :)

Hmm.. Don't enable it then? =D

On a serious note: I'll look into a better method.

The thing is i didn't have it enabled :P, i even tried on off but it would still autolevel :P.

Besides that everything works great, the guide is really worth a look into.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users